...

Dinner at The Souq

Copyright to The Souq Facebook Page for this photo

I heard it first from my aunt who is celebrating her birthday at that time. She wanted me to check out the restaurant because she heard that the place and food are awesome. So I search it on facebook and instagram and they've got lots of positive feedbacks so I said yeah we should try to dine there.

This is her post-birthday celebration because of work and other celebrations with her team. We got at the restaurant around 6 or 7 p.m. of July 22nd. The first thing I noticed after we enter is the beautiful interiors and they've got different types/designs of chairs. Me and my cousin was like "I'm gonna seat here, "this chair is mine" and they also got a lot of mirrors hanging on the walls. It's just a little warm inside the restaurant and to think that it's raining when we dine but there's always a room for improvements, right? :)

The place is really amazing, If I could just share every corners of it I would but unfortunately I only use my mobile's camera to capture and some of the area is on a dim lightning. You can google, facebook, instagram search it anyway haha!

Here's some of our photos along with our food.

The Vintage Era feels 

Tinapa Paté / Php140.00
Starting our dinner with this and wow! I super love the paté but the bread is inadequate. Hoping they'll add maybe 2 pieces more of the bread or maybe they can we just didn't ask. Lol!

Asian Springrolls / Php 100.00

Baby Back ribs / Php330.00
This, as usual can be served with rice or mashed potato of your choice. I love the sauce and the meat slides off the bone. Yummmeeeeehhhh!!!

Boiling Seafood in Aligue / Php450.00
This is my favorite which was awesome on so many levels. The sauce itself can be eaten with rice because I did that. :D

Mango Bravo by Conti's
...and for our dessert, we had a taste of the famous Mango Bravo. It's a frozen cake described to be layers of cashew meringue wafers, chocolate mousse, cream and mango cubes, drizzled with chocolate syrup.

Overall, the food is delicious and it's a great place for families and friends wanting to dine on a cozy place. Looking forward to visit Souq again and try more of their food.


The Souq is located at Lazatin Blvd San Fernando, Pampanga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ South Korea Vlogs ~

~ Singapore Vlog ~

~ Taiwan Vlogs ~