...

Cafe Noelle: A taste of home on a plate

Café Noelle is the newly opened restaurant in SM City Clark's east wing and they have their main branch located at San Fernando, Pampanga.


The place feels homey and cozy. The interiors of the restaurant is... kawaii! :D
They've got floral designs hanged on the walls, a flower pots on the tables and they will lit a candle when the guests are seated. I just wished that they have this Christmas decors just like in their San Fernando branch. The servers are very attentive. Keep it up, you guys!

Anyways, the food are affordable and delicious. I'll definitely come back soon for more yummy intakes. They serve steaks, pasta, salads, sandwiches and cakes.


Let me share some of the yummy foods that we order.


Spice Rub Grilled Pork chop
with Raspberry Iced Tea
I loved their spice rub, it's very savoury and you can choose if you wanted it served with rice or with mashed potato. The raspberry is good but it's very sweet for me considering that I have a sweet tooth, maybe they should lessen the sweetness and it's perf!

Tinapa Pasta
It was my boyfriend's meal and he said that it's tasty and good but nothing special aside from tinapa being the main ingredient. I also tried to eat some and it tasted a little like palabok.

Blueberry Cheesecake
Who wouldn't love cheesecake, right? Their cheesecake didn't have the lemon flavor and they are very generous with the amount of blueberry on top so thank you guys behind the kitchen for that. lol!


I will definitely come back and try other items on their menu. I'll update you guys! 

If you're living in pampanga or wanting to visit, go check out Café Noelle located at SM City Clark East Wing and in GreenFields Square, Sindalan, San Fernando. The foods are definitely worth your money.

For more info. you could visit their website: www.cafenoelle.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

~ South Korea Vlogs ~

~ Singapore Vlog ~

~ Taiwan Vlogs ~