...

Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas

Hello, this is my first time doing a book review slash book blogging, and I hope that you'll like it.
Actually, this book wasn't really on my buy list that day. I was just browsing on the shelves of Fully Booked (one of the bookstores here in the Philippines) and after I read the synopsis, I bought it right away. The story kind of reminds me of Amanda Knox, I mean, I feel like my eyes was glued to the case and watching all the coverage and speculating on what happened. Throughout the entire book you never really know who the murderer is and you constantly have a new idea or theory and in the end, you'll be like...
It's like suspecting every characters on Pretty Little Liars about who A is and Anna's best friend Elise is so much alike with Alison DiLaurentis because she manipulates people and has that attitude as if nothing can get to her. I just love how she do the chapters by time periods.
I don't want this to be a "spoiler thing" so I do encourage you to read Dangerous Girls because it will make you not do your errands  the moment you open it. Lol! Seriously, this book is wicked. It fooled me and makes me re-read some pages again just to be sure that I didn't miss anything.
"I win"
MEMORABLE QUOTES
  • “One moment. One picture. One glimpse– that’s all it takes to make someone think they know the truth.”
  • “Memory and imagination are only a knife edge apart, and I wonder if I’m making it all up: slipping false memories in among the real ones, just to have something to hold on to. Fool’s gold.”
  • “Wouldn’t we all look guilty, if someone searched hard enough?”







Details:
Published May 6th 2014 by Simon Pulse
(First published July 16th 2013)
ISBN:1442486600
ISBN13:9781442486607
Source:Purchased at Fully Booked PH
Format:Paperback400 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ South Korea Vlogs ~

~ Singapore Vlog ~

~ Taiwan Vlogs ~